Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Ervin Keczem
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
22 Nov 2021 07:07 PM
    What is the best clean-up sluice for fast efficient gold recovrery?
    I tried one of those gutter sluices, way to slow and tedious.
    I tried a blue bowl, but again it takes way too long.
    I want a small recirculating system as i don't have much storage space when i travel, or at home as i live in a condo. I have a 10" x 48" highbanker to run my paydirt, just need a fast, efficient way to clean my cons.
    any help would be greatly appreciated.
    William Kochendorfer
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    25 Nov 2021 12:40 PM
    a shaker table would work best, yet space and money are limiting factors. In reality, fine gold recovery is time consuming no matter which way you look at it. there is no quick way to do it if you want 95+ recovery. blue bowl is good, miller table is good, I have both. If you have patience, you can do like I do. I will Power sluice my material, classify for blue bowl and miller table and set aside for another weekend in multiple containers. I will collect and classify material to last me a weekend. I'll set up, turn on the tv, have a beer or 4 and quietly enjoy my weekend running my concentrates. I already know it's going to take some time... sit back and enjoy the solitude....
    Ervin Keczem
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    25 Nov 2021 01:17 PM
    I understand it’s a time consuming process.
    What I’m looking to do is reduce my highbanker cons, down to finer, more concentrated cons that I can easily pan, or use a Miller table. I need an intermittent process.
    PAUL MESHAK
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    27 Nov 2021 06:59 PM
    Fastest equipment I have seen is the Gold Hog cleanup sluice. Bigger than a gutter sluice by a little bit but very fast with three different ways to run material. Definetly classify out bigger material if most all your gold is fine. Hope that helps.

Paul
    Ervin Keczem
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    27 Nov 2021 07:34 PM
    [quote]
    Posted By PAUL MESHAK on 27 Nov 2021 06:59 PM
    Fastest equipment I have seen is the Gold Hog cleanup sluice. Bigger than a gutter sluice by a little bit but very fast with three different ways to run material. Definetly classify out bigger material if most all your gold is fine. Hope that helps.

Paul
    [/quote]

Thanks Paul:
    I’ve been considering it, but the price is more than I’d like to spend, but might have to.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.