Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Albert Garza
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
21 Mar 2020 09:56 AM
    Lets get out there and find some Au in the Southetn Az. Area lots of areas especially the Greaterville area.
    Albert Garza
    James Aarts
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    19 Jun 2020 12:35 PM
    Hi Albert,
    Have been looking at going to E. Puma Group (Greater Ville). Went out there once before but pretty sure I was lost.
    Think I have it figured out now and want to give it another go.
    Think it's a good idea to have someone else around. I plan on staying several days.
    Joe Shlosman
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    09 Nov 2020 01:21 PM
    I am in Benson for the next month before going down to Douglas in December. I have been to PC2 on Ash Canyon road a couple of times and am working a recirculating system designed for that site. I have also have a Tesoro Lobo Supertraq that I want to go nugget hunting with...
    Joe Meyer
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    09 Nov 2020 04:23 PM
    Are you a member of some other organization? PC2 is no longer open to the GPAA. None of the claims in Cochise County are.
    Gary Pederson
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    19 Nov 2020 04:56 PM
    Am in Payson,looking for someone to partnerup with especially metal detecting, lost mines and treasure hunting. Garypederson83@yahoo.com
    Don Dolga
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    24 Nov 2020 05:03 PM
    I'm looking for someone to partner up with, I live on the northwest side of Tucson. Nugget hunting(gold monster 1000), lost mines and treasure hunting. I've done some research on the Greaterville area, lots of claims are inactive there. ddnikon69@gmail.com
    You are not authorized to post a reply.