Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Brandon Kruk
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
15 Jan 2020 01:33 AM
    Hi there, I plan to get into prospecting and learn what I can, I’m pretty new and from the LA area, I don’t have much equipment but I’m 27 and willing to rent some with my sweat. Joining a group would be awesome as well, send me an email and I’ll be sure to get in touch!

Thanks,

Brandon
    TINA AREVALO
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    21 Mar 2020 11:20 PM
    Hello. I am looking for prospecting buddy, with transportation, i have mining equiptment, and will pay for my part of gas. Im in the morongo basin area, morongo valley, yucca valley, joshua tree, landers, twentynine palms, area. Call inez at (702) 888 - 4510
    🚙 🌵☀️ 🦂
    Mark Portuondo
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    03 Apr 2020 03:33 AM
    I live in LA area sf valley but im willing to travel your way if there's any descent prospecting you know about
    TINA AREVALO
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    03 Apr 2020 09:48 PM
    Hi. When will you be coming out this way to prospect. Rain is expected for one week soon.
    🚙 🌵☀️ 🦂
    Tanzania Lucas
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    25 Jul 2020 11:06 PM
    Hey, Inez.
    I'm Tanzania and I have property about 2 hours from your area. I do have gold and I'm new to all of this, kind of new. Are you an experienced desert prospector? Drywashing only becthere is no water.
    Tanzania Lucas
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    25 Jul 2020 11:07 PM
    I have a Jeep Cherokee.
    TINA AREVALO
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    27 Jul 2020 01:09 AM
    Hi Tanzania. Yes i have experience in desert prospecting using different methods. I do not have transportation at this time, i am looking for a prospecting buddy with transportation. Its been dry here in the desert, if it rains then new gold deposits might wash in and small creek or springs might form with some gold deposited, and then theres the old gold deposits waiting to be discovered. Thats cool you have gold on your property. Email me so we can conversate more about prospecting and getting out there on some GPAA claims with our equiptment. iinezlee@gmail.com
    🚙 🌵☀️ 🦂
    TINA AREVALO
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    27 Jul 2020 01:10 AM
    Hi Tanzania. Yes i have experience in desert prospecting using different methods. I do not have transportation at this time, i am looking for a prospecting buddy with transportation. Its been dry here in the desert, if it rains then new gold deposits might wash in and small creek or springs might form with some gold deposited, and then theres the old gold deposits waiting to be discovered. Thats cool you have gold on your property. Email me so we can conversate more about prospecting and getting out there on some GPAA claims with our equiptment. iinezlee@gmail.com
    🚙 🌵☀️ 🦂
    TINA AREVALO
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    27 Jul 2020 01:10 AM
    🚙 🌵☀️ 🦂
    You are not authorized to post a reply.