CRAIGFORD, AL
Dan Harriger • 706-586-8434
dharriger@yahoo.com
Burt C Greenfield Jr
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
24 Mar 2020 05:10 PM
Hi Steven; My name is Burt Greenfield and I live is Stratmoor valley I am a member of GPAA.
Where do you live in Colorado. You can email me at prospector_41@yahoo.com. So we can get together and talk about Gold.
Scott Leidenberger
Miner
Miner

--
24 Mar 2020 06:30 PM
Steven,

The Homack claim markers may have fallen over or have been taken. Lots of people in that area. Lots of shooting at one time, don't know if it is still like that though.

The Arkansas river can be good. Flour gold is normal so you should not get skunked. A good place to start out is the River Bridge campground. It has parking, camping sites and restrooms. If you are just going for the day you will have to pay. It was $8.00 dollars last year. Take small bills. If camping you need to call and reserve a spot first.
The claim is big so you may find a place down the road to pull off if you do not want to use the campground.
During spring runoff the river is very dangerous. It is a very popular for river rafters as well.
Good luck.
Scott
Steven Boesch
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
26 Mar 2020 02:33 PM
Scott,

Thank you for the information.

When I was up at Homack last year I did see three vehicles in the parking lot and several hikers but did not hear any shooting. Maybe that has changed. The north side of soda creek road has many homes and they may have something to do with it.

Thanks again,
Steve

Martin Wormser
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
29 Mar 2020 10:36 PM
Exxactly Bill
04 Apr 2020 08:08 PM
Well, Facebook feed has taken away a lot from the Forums. It was way good until some kept saying to lock all out except members. Seems like it went downhill from there. Just my opinion.
Jerry Clagg
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
25 Apr 2020 07:42 PM
I agree with Greg, you have a poorly designed and maintained website. I spent hours trying to find claims in Arizona. Whoever you let design your sight was inexperienced with end-user interfaces. Come on, Why do I have to start from the beginning every time I back out of a search? Why can I not search on a web based map. If you plan to continue without plans for updating to a better interface, I feel you will go the way of the Dodo. I will rather spend more money for a usable service, then suffer with what you offer.
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123