You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
GREGORY BUSHEY
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
13 Feb 2020 11:50 AM
I originally joined this organization back in 2013 with the exception of the reading on line and at that time they were TV shows that showed a lot but the majority of what I learned how to find claims how to find a place to dig how to dig how to pan so on and so forth right from scratch there was not a single person on that claim that wasn’t willing to help most of the time walking over just because I had a confused look on my face they are that helpful go to A claim, find someone that’s already there ask questions worse thing that can happen is a lot better than what you’re going through now someone may say “I’m busy ask someone else or come back in 30 minutes”
Michael Welch
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
14 Feb 2020 02:56 PM
Rick,

If you are going to metal detect for gold make sure you practice, practice, practice of what to listen for with your metal detector. Gold will sound different than other metals, and knowing exactly what to listen for will save you hours of wasted energy on trash.

Mike
Michael Parramore
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
14 Feb 2020 05:05 PM
Join a local gpaa club. That's what I did and man have I met some awesome people.
Angel Wood
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
18 Feb 2020 10:40 AM
I can understand your frustration, When my wife and I first started this, we didn't know what we were doing.. a third of the time we still don't ( lol ). however, we have been members of our Local chapter, met a lot of Helpful people who have taught us a lot. we find that a lot of claims online aren't updated as much as we would like either, but with the tight group of friends we've made word of mouth spreads kind of fast. Look up your local chapters, for group outings, meetings, events etc etc, meet people don't be afraid to ask questions.
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12