Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Edsil Oaks
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
02 Nov 2019 12:19 AM
    Hello! Would anyone want to go prospecting in southwest Ohio, Little Miami, or StoneLick or even go to a Claim? I'm a Greenhorn, but try like hell! Anyone been to these areas? If so, any luck? Any advice? I've been going to Little Miami about once or twice a week. Haven't found anything yet! Ige been watching YouTube videos. Trying to learn! Any help would be much appreciated!
    Cynthia Carver
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    15 Nov 2019 07:31 PM
    Hi Edsil - I'm in AZ now, but would have loved to give the Little Miami or ... a try. I wont be returning to the area until next spring to summer. There is a group I liked http://www.ospagold.com/ Kevin and Betty were very good to me teaching me the art :)
    Edsil Oaks
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    16 Nov 2019 02:16 AM
    Hello Cynthia! Thanks for the reply! I haven't had any luck at Little Miami, but still trying and I found another place , I just started prospecting! Hope you're enjoying Az! Take care!
    Chris Terry
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    18 Nov 2019 08:32 AM
    Hello
    Columbus ohio here
    Been playing at this about a year now... havent had much luck either
    i wouldnt mind trying out the little miami
    Chris
    Edsil Oaks
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    18 Nov 2019 10:12 AM
    Hello Chris! Thanks for the reply. If you would like to go a few places, just let me know! I've tried Stonelick also. Have you tried any of the Claims in Ohio? Take care!
    Chris Terry
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    19 Nov 2019 08:37 AM
    if tried the three northern claims but havent tried the southern one yet
    i havent had much luck but i am not 100 % sure of what im doing
    let me talk to my lady and see what plans are for the weekend
    Chris Terry
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    19 Nov 2019 08:45 AM
    my lady is working this weekend so i have time if you would like to go somewhere...
    Edsil Oaks
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    19 Nov 2019 11:41 AM
    Hello again! I will talk to my woman and see, but this weekend should be good. I was thinking the Scioto Claim, or Stonelick. I've not been to the Claim yet! Hopefully the weather is nice. I live about an 1 an 25 from Scioto Claim/Lucasville, and I live about 30mins from Stonelick. You can text me at 5139404926. We will figure something out. Ttyl!
    DAN WALDMAN
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    02 Dec 2019 05:31 PM
    Hello, you can contact me, in ohio I could help ya..know all the areas...Dan
    DAN WALDMAN
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    02 Dec 2019 05:48 PM
    Dan in ohio for help ..audredgeralaska@yahoo.com
    Edsil Oaks
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    03 Dec 2019 11:40 AM
    Hello Dan! Thanks for the reply! Is there any good places to find some good Gold in Ohio or anywhere close?
    DAN WALDMAN
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    03 Dec 2019 08:31 PM
    Yes!! Look at the ospa web site..ohio state prospectors association,,they have the best claims in state..try to attend an outing...its around 100 a year to join , southern ohio has the best claims, email me if ya need any more info...gpaa has the swank claim …..over by mansfield
    You are not authorized to post a reply.