Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Lee Johnson
Panner
Panner

--
15 Oct 2019 10:13 PM
    Has anyone used the Martin Gold Stop mats . I saw them for the first time last week. They look pretty good. Thinking anout trying one in my highbanker.
    Stuart Brough
    Panner
    Panner

--
    16 Oct 2019 11:17 AM
    From the images I can find, they appear to be the same matting type used in Gold Cubes.

If that's the case, I would think that a highbanker's water flow would be too much for them to work properly.
    Lee Johnson
    Panner
    Panner

--
    16 Oct 2019 11:41 AM
    I was told the water flow can be cut doen alot for this mst and can use a 12 volt pump with it. I have a Keene a51 sluice box with hopper that that was given to me. I want to set it up as a recucirculater.
    Stuart Brough
    Panner
    Panner

--
    17 Oct 2019 01:54 PM
    If you cut down the flow, I don't see any reason that it wouldn't work for finer stuff.

Just make sure you get every air bubble out of the matting before you start running material. I usually have a spray bottle with a little water/Jet-Dry mix that I spray on the mats, and then use a brush to get rid of any leftover bubbles once the water starts going. Some people will spray it with water at a decent pressure to get rid of the bubbles.

(The above is based on the assumption that the matting I found pictures of is the same matting you will be possibly getting.)
    Lee Johnson
    Panner
    Panner

--
    17 Oct 2019 09:53 PM
    I have heard jet dry or soap will work to keep the gold from floating . I have an 1100 g p h 12 volt pump .I was told that it wont take much water to run. I still plan to classify the matieral down
    You are not authorized to post a reply.