Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
DON GREENO
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
06 Aug 2019 05:44 PM
    I live in Ontario Ca, I prospect mainly on the weekends. Some week days in the summer time when on vacation.
    I frequent the Barstow Claims and Victorville Claim in the Fall through Spring - SEE THE PROPERTY REVIEWS FOR MY REPORTS. I AM RANKED 8TH IN CALIFORNIA FOR TOP REVIEWERS.
    Big Bear Holcomb Valley area in the summer
    Azusa Canyon and Lytle Creek in the summer also.
    Metal detecting Beaches and deserts anytime of year.

I am equipped to prospect in all areas with the gear I have.
    I use a dry washer in the desserts, mountains and Lytle Creek.
    I use all my other gear whenever and wherever. I have more gear than I need. sluice boxes, metal detectors, panning machines, miller table, recirculating gold cube, sluice box, pans and all hand tools and a 4x4 pick up to get there!

must have your own gear and if not must be willing to dig with me to have any use of mine.....lol
    I remember before I bought a dry washer I wanted to see how it worked first hand before purchasing one myself. so if that's you just bring a great attitude and the willingness to have a great day and get a little color as well.

OPEN INVITE to any GPAA member new or old.
    if you would like to go with an experienced member on these claim I am always looking for friends who would like to Join me to learn, Dig or just check things out for the first time. getting some pointers on a new claim from an experienced member really helps.
    maybe you know someone who want to be a member and does not know the whats or hows…..bring them too!!!! they will get hooked.

Feel free to contact me via email or text - just introduce yourself as a GPAA member and lets go dig some yellow stuff. YOU CAN FOLLOW ME OUT OR MEET ME THERE.

I am 50 and have been prospecting since 2001. love to make friends and I love being out doors. I used to write for Lost Treasure Magazine.

If you take me up on this invitation you had better be ready to HAVE A GREAT TIME GETTING GOLD FEVER because it WILL GET CH A!

Join me would ya?? Cheers!

DON GREENO
    IDONGREENO@GMAIL.COM
    909-262-8368 TEXT ME AS I DO NOT ANSWER UNKNOWN CALLS- TEXTS ONLY FIRST.
    Bill McCoy
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    06 Aug 2019 06:42 PM
    Hi Don,

I'd love to meet up sometime. I live about 200 miles north of LA in the Owens Valley so I'd likely meet you somewhere in between (Kern or SB counties). I'm well equipped for drywashing or metal detecting but also have a basic sluice. In other words, I'm pretty much good to go for anything placer.

I'll be 50 in a few weeks so we're probably running about the same pace :)

I'll send you a text to see if we can meet up sometime.

-Bill McCoy
    realbillmccoy@gmail.com
    310-947-0827
    Lone Pine, CA
    DON GREENO
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    08 Aug 2019 02:42 PM
    looking forward to our prospecting day 8/24 on the Holcomb Gold Claim. thanks for responding and lets get some Gold!!! looking forward to it.
    Brian Butler
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    10 Aug 2019 05:23 PM
    Hey Don, I have been prospecting for a few years and mainly use a Minelab Gold Monster metal detector, pan or run dirt at home in my recirculating sluice. I live in Big Bear City and would like to meet you and do some prospecting on the Holcomb Gold claim. I also own my own claim northeast of Fawnskin but it's quite a hike to get to it and I've only worked it a couple times since I bought it. Hope we can meet up and get some color! My email is bfbutler@hotmail.com. Thanks! Brian
    DON GREENO
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    12 Aug 2019 10:58 AM
    thank you for reaching out Brian.

So glad you are going to join us on 8/24 on the Holcomb claim.
    I cant wait till then

cheers!!!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.