You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123
Author Messages
TIM LEIBEL
Buzzard
Buzzard

--
12 Oct 2018 06:52 AM
Johann, the BLM LR2000 system is probably the best free Claims mapping system. I pay $35 a year to use Minecache and it is well worth it as it uses GOOGLE Earth to show you old and current mines in an area and is updated monthly.
KEVIN HOAGLAND
Miner
Miner

--
12 Oct 2018 01:51 PM
Johan,
I would suggest a google search for Arizona Gold Maps. I typed this into Google and came up with a great deal of options. Having choices will allow you to choose the mapping that correct for your needs. I honestly did not realize there were that many choices.
ARTHUR WAUGH
Buzzard
Buzzard

--
12 Oct 2018 02:12 PM
Kevin - Just read your dowsing article in the P&S......if any of those locations end up in Oregon, you would have a volunteer to go check them out, and could probably get another chapter member to lend a hand.
KEVIN HOAGLAND
Miner
Miner

--
12 Oct 2018 02:28 PM
Posted By ARTHUR WAUGH on 12 Oct 2018 02:12 PM
Kevin - Just read your dowsing article in the P&S......if any of those locations end up in Oregon, you would have a volunteer to go check them out, and could probably get another chapter member to lend a hand.
You are on! Let me see how we do on this first set of maps. I have a few spots in the Southern part of the state (Oregon) that I have been researching.

You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123