Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Rene Paz
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
12 Jul 2016 09:23 PM

Anybody from Southern California in or near Ventura County. I've been trying to find someone or a group to go with and prospect out here. 

Paul Louly
    Dredger
    Dredger

--
    02 Aug 2016 02:15 PM
    Hi Rene,

As many members on here will tell you, you're best bet for getting a good group to prospect with would be through the Chapter Network. Any local chapter will have the most intimate and up to date information on their surrounding areas which is invaluable when out there looking for gold and other precious metals.

Each Chapter is unique and sure to have a lot of friendly faces and open arms to help bring you into their world of prospecting. You're also in luck as this area has a good handful of Chapters that you can get in touch with and join with if you'd like. Here's the California Chapter Contact List for easy reference - http://www.goldprospector...r-Directory/state/CA

Hope this helps, we'll see you out there!

Paul
    Steven Pellnitz
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    05 Feb 2017 03:08 PM

Hi Rene,

I joined the GPAA about two weeks ago.  I live In Newbury Park.  I plan on attending the next GPAA Chapter meeting at the San Fernando Valley Prospectors on 2/16/17.  

My goal is to learn, meet and interact with others and go prospecting as much as I can. 

Have you hooked up with a group yet or found others with similar interests?

Steve

Robert Murata
    Panner
    Panner

--
    20 May 2019 07:28 PM
    Camarillo here
    Robert Murata
    Panner
    Panner

--
    07 Jun 2019 05:04 PM
    Steve, I am in Camarillo. Not many members in our area, if your still looking look me up.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.