Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Jim Wood
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
21 Feb 2021 11:24 AM
    I am a newbie and planning a trip to New Mexico. I tried to contact the chapter member listed on this site, but was not able to get an email to him. The email listed did not work. It came back failed to deliver. Can a New Mexico Chapter member give me an email contact near Silver City NM. Thank you for your help.
    John Day
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    22 Feb 2021 05:40 AM
    Im new and live here in New Mexico. I dont have any contacts as most members I suspect are in El Paso. There may be some in Deming. That is some beautiful country and Im not sure where you could prospect there.
    Jim Wood
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    22 Feb 2021 08:28 AM
    Thanks John for your reply. I am trying to escape the Wisconsin winter and New Mexico seems like it has some GPAA claims I could explore.
    John Day
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    22 Feb 2021 11:27 AM
    Yes Hillsboro has gold for sure and I know there are claims there. Arizona is a tank of gas from me and there is gold there also. Now is a good time but it will heat up soon and you wont want to do the summer heat of your not used to it, temps hit triple digits easy. I visited here over 15 years ago and just stayed as it is a good place to live. I dont check this very often but if your in the area give a try.
    Jim Wood
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    22 Feb 2021 02:15 PM
    Thanks John, I will keep that in mind.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.