Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Richard Elliott
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
02 Feb 2019 11:48 PM
    Ok so I just joined and was wondering if there is an online user friendly map of all the claims. I see you can search an area online and get claims, but you have to go through every one to figure out where they are. Is there a spot on this site where the claims are mapped out with names so it's easier to search. I plan to spend the next month or two driving from Mammoth Lakes Ca. To Tucson and hitting our claims and doing other prospecting along the way, so just would like a nice user friendly map if it's available. Either way no worries. I can go through them individually. I have my new member kit and claim guide being sent to Tucson as I'm leaving Monday and wasn't sure about shipping time. Though looking online at claims seems fine. Thanks in advance for your help.
    Bill McCoy
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    03 Feb 2019 05:04 PM
    I’m not aware of a map. Best bet might be to use the search tool for various areas you want to check out.

Do you live in Mammoth? I’m in Lone Pine. Also a new member.
    Lone Pine, CA
    Richard Elliott
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    05 Feb 2019 11:14 PM
    Yes I've been in Mammoth for a while, but will probably be leaving tomorrow to prospect around SoCal and Arizona until it starts warming up. Was going to leave yesterday but this storm was no joke. Every side street up here is just one lane now. One of the biggest storms that I can remember.
    Bill McCoy
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    05 Feb 2019 11:26 PM
    Yeah, you guys got slammed by this storm. Safe travels! In the future, let me know if you'd like to get together to do some prospecting.
    Lone Pine, CA
    Gary Whited
    Dredger
    Dredger

--
    05 Feb 2019 11:29 PM
    I was in Quartzite, AZ last week. The Flat Foot claim is close to the BLM campgrounds and as a result it has a lot of trash that interferes with metal detecting. The center wash areas are best for detecting and sluicing. The weather was outstanding for any type of prospecting.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.