Adding an Album to Your Profile
Do you have photos of your last prospecting outing, event or your most recent finds you'd like to share with others on the GPAA website? Once you've created a profile, you can upload photos to an album.
1) Go to your profile. From the homepage, go to the top right corner of your browser and click on your profile name or avatar.
2) Scroll down the page. On the left menu, click on Photos.
3) Click on Create Album.
Enter an Album Name and Description (if you like), then click the Create Album button.
4) Click on Upload to add photos to your album. You can upload photos from your computer's photo library by dragging and dropping photos into the Upload area or by clicking the Browse Photos button.
5) Once added, click the Start Upload button.
Please note: files should be no more than 4 MB in size and in JPEG or PNG format.
6) If you hover over a photo, you will see the trash can icon. Click on this to delete the image. To designate an album cover, drag and drop the photo to make it the first image in your album.
7) To edit a photo, click on the photo, then click on the pencil icon located at the top right of the photo. You can update the title and the description of the image.
8) You are also able to “tag” a photo to a GPAA event. If you tag your photo to an event, the photo will appear on the event page
in the Community Photos section. Once you’ve made your edits, click the “Save & Close” button.
9) To upload more photos, click on Upload.
10) Click the Go Back button to view your album.
11) To edit the title and description of your album, click on the pencil icon, make your changes, and click on the Save Changes button. To delete an album, click on the trash can icon.
12) To manage your images, click on the Manage… link.
13) When you upload an album to your profile, the cover image is automatically posted on the homepage of the GPAA website.