Adding a Profile Photo
Have a profile, but still need to upload your profile photo? Here is a step by step on how to upload your profile photo.
1) Go to your profile. From the homepage, go to the top right corner of your browser and click on the default profile image.
2) Click on the Edit Profile button.
3) Click on the Manage Profile tab.
4) Scroll down to the Photo section.
5) There are two ways to add a photo to your profile: by dragging it
from your desktop or a folder or by uploading it using the
Drag and Drop
6) Click the Update button at the bottom left of the page.
7) To return to your profile, click on the Profile
link at the top of the page under the GPAA logo.
8) Now you have a photo for your profile and a profile image where you log in.