Gold Hog Pan
Last Post 19 Apr 2015 06:32 PM by ANDREW GONTER. 5 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
14 Apr 2015 04:50 PM
    Does anyone have any experience with this pan?  I am looking to get one since I can use it in the desert with very little water.  Has anyone had any problems with big brother not letting you use it even though it is classified as a pan?
    Sluicer
    Sluicer

--
    15 Apr 2015 03:09 PM
    You dont mention what state but I dont know of any state you cant use a pan.
    Realize what you really want. It stops you from chasing butterflies and puts you to work digging gold. William Moulton Marston
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    15 Apr 2015 04:41 PM
    I am from Arizona.  Its not that you cant use a pan but its a hybrid pan and I was wondering what people thought of it.
    Lost Dutchman
    Lost Dutchman

--
    15 Apr 2015 08:49 PM
    I do not have one but all the ones I see on the gold hog forums love them .And yes it can be used just about everywhere.
    Member LDMA and several other clubs in CA.
    Sluicer
    Sluicer

--
    17 Apr 2015 03:39 PM
    Yes, you can use the hog pan anywhere you can use a pan. It is not mechanized, not motorized, and not a sluice. Everyone I talk to that has used one say they love it. Great for sampling areas.
    Realize what you really want. It stops you from chasing butterflies and puts you to work digging gold. William Moulton Marston
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    19 Apr 2015 06:32 PM
    Thank you Michael for the info
    You are not authorized to post a reply.