Southern Oregon (Medford area) Chapter
Last Post 24 Jan 2017 04:05 PM by ROBERT GALYAN. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Sluicer
Sluicer

--
16 Oct 2016 01:18 PM

What ever happened to the Southern Oregon chapter????

Buzzard
    Buzzard

--
    18 Oct 2016 12:32 PM

Roseburg and Klamath both dropped, don't know why.  Coos Bay went away with issues and the GPAA  chapter bylaws from my understanding.

If interested in starting one down there, call the front office, they will be more than willing to help.

OHV/Recreation Representative, John Day/Snake Resource Advisory Council, BLM--- President, Wolfpack 4x4's, Region 5, Pacific Northwest 4 Wheel Drive Association--- Member- Mid Valley Prospectors, Brownsville, OR chapter GPAA, Willamette Valley Miners, Bohemia Mine Owners Association
    Sluicer
    Sluicer

--
    24 Jan 2017 11:16 AM

Thanks,  I would love to be a member, but cannot be a ramrod.   Im only in this area about 6 months a year.

btw,  I see you,  and others,  have a banner by your name saying you belong to a chapter.   How do I do that?

Buzzard
    Buzzard

--
    24 Jan 2017 02:21 PM
    Need to have your chapter admin add you as a chapter member.
    OHV/Recreation Representative, John Day/Snake Resource Advisory Council, BLM--- President, Wolfpack 4x4's, Region 5, Pacific Northwest 4 Wheel Drive Association--- Member- Mid Valley Prospectors, Brownsville, OR chapter GPAA, Willamette Valley Miners, Bohemia Mine Owners Association
    Sluicer
    Sluicer

--
    24 Jan 2017 04:05 PM

Actually I am more at home with the Cheyenne Wyo chapter.   Do you have the contact info for them?  email?

Thanks !

You are not authorized to post a reply.