LR2000 bad URL
 6 Replies
Author Messages
TAD VAN ALLEN
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
18 Apr 2019 09:04 PM
    Is the LR2000 still available? Been trying to look stuff up.. but it says bad url... and it says on web page that its not online? Text only! So is there a new system to use to search BLM? Any help thanks... or maybe this topic is already on here somewhere? Thanks Tad
    ARTHUR WAUGH
    Buzzard
    Buzzard

--
    19 Apr 2019 12:49 PM
    Just pulled it up off my favorite list and seems to be up and running today.

Another option might be "mylandmatters", though not an official govt. site. LR can run a little behind on being day-to-day current.
    TAD VAN ALLEN
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    19 Apr 2019 01:32 PM
    Thanks Arthur! I will check it after work again... if it doesnt work again,, ill be wondering if my computer is blocking that program somehow... also
    Does anyone pay and use the (Minecache-) site, with a year subscription.. and is it worth the $35? Thanx again Arthur for reply....
    ARTHUR WAUGH
    Buzzard
    Buzzard

--
    19 Apr 2019 05:58 PM
    IIRC you need to have cookies enabled to drill into LR.
    TAD VAN ALLEN
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    20 Apr 2019 01:25 AM
    I did get it working today... they must of been updating at the time i wanted to try. Figures :) .. and thanks for The Land Matters referral!! that combined with lr2000 works great... alot of info to be found...
    William Hall
    Buzzard
    Buzzard

--
    22 Apr 2019 06:33 PM
    I believe someone said some time, LR2000 shuts down at night, not knowing where it originates from, no telling when night is

Bill
    So Much River So Little Time...Get Out There
    TAD VAN ALLEN
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    23 Apr 2019 04:23 AM
    Lol... thats too funny Bill! ... and it makes total sense... go technology!.. haha

---