Posting photographs
Last Post 01 May 2015 12:52 PM by MICHAEL JUDD. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
26 Apr 2015 09:40 PM

Can someone tell me how to post a photograph in my message?  When I click on image it doesn't let me insert a photo...it just shows [img].  Thanks for any help you can offer.

Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    27 Apr 2015 01:31 PM
    Posted By SONIA CHAMBERLAIN on 26 Apr 2015 09:40 PM

Can someone tell me how to post a photograph in my message?  When I click on image it doesn't let me insert a photo...it just shows [img].  Thanks for any help you can offer.

If you click on the Insert Media drop down, you get a selection for "Image Manager" or "Document Manager".  Select Image Manager, here you can upload your image and then insert into the message where you want it.

Example:

Frank Lilly --------------------------------------------------------- http://ourdiggingadventures.blogspot.com/ ---------------------------------------------------------- Phoenix, Arizona
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    27 Apr 2015 11:01 PM
    Thanks. I see how it is done now, but my image is too large to fit. I have tried to resize it, but haven't figured that out yet.
    Nugget Shooter
    Nugget Shooter

--
    28 Apr 2015 09:17 AM
    Hey Sonia, I use a free photo resizing program called FastStone photo resizer. It's easy to use and can be downloaded from CNET.com . Just type in the title in the search bar and it should pull it up.

Paul
    AKA: Nodnor the Wise -- LDMA/GPAA Lifetime -- Member--Northwest GA Chapter GPAA -- SGMA -- Live long and prospect! -- Remember: Without tools, we're just animals in pants!!
    Sluicer
    Sluicer

--
    01 May 2015 12:52 PM
    You can also just use the paint program crop and resize all in one step
    Realize what you really want. It stops you from chasing butterflies and puts you to work digging gold. William Moulton Marston
    You are not authorized to post a reply.