maps of LDMA claims
Last Post 16 Mar 2015 04:44 PM by E. JIM/PAM HANEY. 5 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
09 Mar 2015 08:15 AM

Are there any maps of the LDMA claims? If yes, where can I obtain copies, if no, Why NOT?????? I am a life member and I noticed that the LDMA handbook only has locations, but no site maps of the claims.  I would also like to see the LDMA acquire more claims in the Southern Gold Belt.

Any help will be appreciated,

Bill-

Don't Die with your music still in you...............
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    09 Mar 2015 12:02 PM
    I agree a map showing claim boundary would be a great help.
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    09 Mar 2015 12:09 PM
    I also think being able to read mining reports of claims, planning to visit would help.
    Dredger
    Dredger

--
    16 Mar 2015 01:10 PM
    While we can not speak for the other camps, when you sign in to Burnt River Camp you are given a packet with camp rules and maps of the property. For camps that do not do that, try asking the caretakers about property boundaries, I'm sure they will be more then helpful.

LDMA camps are deeded property and not claims, and they are always on the lookout for more property. If you locate a property in the Southern Gold Belt that would make a good LDMA Camp contact the office and let them know.

The LDMA handbook also includes a description of the gold that can be recovered at each property

Jim & Pam
    Burnt River Camp
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    16 Mar 2015 03:52 PM
    I would like to know when you open ? What do I need for a dredging permit wise for Oregon ?
    When is your first outing ?

Thanks,
    Joe
    goldpanner65@yahoo.com
    Dredger
    Dredger

--
    16 Mar 2015 04:44 PM

Joe if you are asking about Burnt River Camp we are open year round but our mining season is typically mid/ late March to Oct due to weather. For Oregon you will need a wpcf 700 dredge permit from DEQ and a dredge permit from DSL. Currently there is no dredging or sluicing on the lower Burnt River due to arsenic and sediment pollution.

You are not authorized to post a reply.