Home made Gold Cube
Last Post 20 Feb 2017 08:33 PM by Ryan Daley. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
16 Nov 2016 07:15 PM
    I don't exactly have the $500 bucks to shell out on a new Gold Cube, but I realllllly want one. So I've started off on an adventure to build my own! My family owns a car shop, so I have access to all the tools I need. I drew up some plans today. Anyone ever built their own? Or anything similar? I'll upload pics when I start the build. Also, where is the best place to get some vortex mats like the cube has? Thanks!
    Lost Dutchman
    Lost Dutchman

--
    23 Nov 2016 07:43 AM
    The vortex matting is nearly identical to the Gold Stopper Matting that Martin Prospecting sells. Todd Martin is a strong supporter of GPAA and LDMA and has a great mining shop in Inman, SC, not far off of I20.

Google Martin Prospecting or MJ Coins in Inman, SC.

Tammy (Crisson Gold Mine) in Dahlonega, GA also sells the vortex matting and all types of gold hog mats as well.

Both Crisson and Martin Prospecting are the go to suppliers for me.

Regards!

Reach out to your Senators and Representatives and let them know you are in support of mining rights and opening up areas to small scale mining! ~Augusta, GA GPAA~ ~LDMA~
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    20 Feb 2017 08:33 PM
    Couldn't help but stop by here and see how your progress is going. Any updates Sam, just curious?
    You are not authorized to post a reply.