Gold hunting North Central Nebraska
Last Post 03 Jun 2016 08:04 PM by joseph Loyd. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Miner
Miner

--
03 Jun 2016 05:58 AM

Howdy all... Newbie here. :-)

Have not gotten my membership packet yet as I only joined yesterday. Am very much looking forward to being here and checking stuff out.  My mom taught me how to pan for gold when I was a kid and it's been awhile. Bought some paydirt for practice and fun and I know I've lost fine in the wash soil but it's in a water basin currently drying out for more practice. Also have a Miller Table on order. Should be here tomorrow.

I work as a contract employee at various hospitals around the states and hope to land in Colorado next as there are job postings there. It'll be two more months before I can move on when this current contract expires. Washington State is next on the goal list.

Am currently posted in Valentine Nebraska, 9 miles from the Southern border of South Dakota, right in the center. The black hills are a good 3 to 4 hour drive away but if I get another 3 day weekend, I should be able to make the drive and spend a night in that area. I need to search this site to see if I can find the locations of GPAA claims to hunt on? Anyone have any advice/suggestions please?

Peace,

Katra12

Lost Dutchman
    Lost Dutchman

--
    03 Jun 2016 08:04 PM
    You will have to wait until your book arrives as there is nothing on the site for claims 0.
    Member LDMA and several other clubs in CA.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.