Veterans
Last Post 19 Nov 2017 06:52 PM by Berry Peebles. 26 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
Panner
Panner

--
01 Nov 2017 10:31 AM
We should get a Veterans Group going on here. Call it "Veteran Prospectors". That should really confuse the newcomers.
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
03 Nov 2017 09:50 PM
I too served from 1977 to 2007. Thank you to all who served!
For those who say thank you for your service, my reply to them is the American people are worth it!
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
06 Nov 2017 07:41 AM

I belong to the same brotherhood, and proud of it. Drafted in 1963, and served with pride.

Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
06 Nov 2017 02:36 PM

US Navy 1972/75 Thank you to all my Brothers and Sisters that have served this Great Country, May God bless you and keep you safe. 

Buzzard
Buzzard

--
07 Nov 2017 11:18 AM

USAF, '72-76, with a one year all expense paid vacation to sunny SEA.

To all those who have served the colors in any capacity, in any era, my profound thanks, you have my honor and respect always.

For those that have said "Thank You",  all I can say is You are welcome, and you're worth it.

OHV/Recreation Representative, John Day/Snake Resource Advisory Council, BLM--- President, Wolfpack 4x4's, Region 5, Pacific Northwest 4 Wheel Drive Association--- Member- Mid Valley Prospectors, Brownsville, OR chapter GPAA, Willamette Valley Miners, Bohemia Mine Owners Association
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
10 Nov 2017 01:23 PM
USAF, '79-'83, Proud to have served.
Thank you all who have served.
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
19 Nov 2017 06:52 PM
I can’t figure out how to make a post on here. So hopefully someone out there can help out. I’m looking for someone that fulltimes prospect in the Alaska area. I retire in November of 2018. And I wanna go full time prospecting. I have my on pans, sluice boxes and a dry washer.
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12