New Gpaa chapter fl. panhandle
Last Post 29 Apr 2017 07:18 AM by TIM LEIBEL. 68 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 4 of 4 << < 1234
Author Messages
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
28 Nov 2014 02:01 PM

I have gotten more gold fom paydirt that i have purchased than from agc !  And it cost me less money ! Just make sure that you pan it at least 3 times, if not 4.

Buzzard
Buzzard

--
28 Nov 2014 03:49 PM
I just posted a picture of the gold I found on the east coast his year. It is in my photos. Rhonda, I sent the GPAA Bylaws to you again. And yes, I think we should get together for coffee somewhere and invite anyone else that might be interested in joining us.
Panner
Panner

--
03 Dec 2014 04:08 PM
I am looking really hard at getting the gold hog stackable highbanker......any thoughts on this?
Panner
Panner

--
07 Dec 2014 03:21 PM
Anyone plan on doing any prospecting this month....say around the 20th....thru 5th of Jan.? I am off and was hoping to get out and try my hand at it.
Panner
Panner

--
19 Dec 2014 08:16 PM
If anyone is interested, there are a few people going to Gold n Gem in Cleveland, Ga. The 28 and 29 of Dec. I am going also. If you are interested, let me know and i will pass on the info. I have.
Buzzard
Buzzard

--
20 Dec 2014 06:31 AM
Good Luck Ronda and keep warm.
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
02 Apr 2015 10:46 AM
Hello Everyone. I just moved back to Pensacola from California. I have my sluice and box of panning equipment we bought on the Left Coast, and would love to get it back in the water. I see that the communication fell off for a few months, but I am definitely interested in joining your group, and getting my family back out prospecting.

Reach out if you are still here and interested.

Thanks
Tommaso
Buzzard
Buzzard

--
28 Apr 2017 02:53 PM
Ok, we passed this around a lot. I was just appointed State Director for Florida GPAA. Let's get this back in track. I would like to form several new chapters in Florida. One in Crestview, One near Tallahassee and maybe one more based on Eglin/Hurlburt Air fields. I am looking for names of anyone interested, volunteers to do panning demos, and most of all peop,ethos want to lead these new chapters through their infancy.
Buzzard
Buzzard

--
29 Apr 2017 07:18 AM
If you are interested in starting a GPAA chapter in Florida please contact me.
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 4 of 4 << < 1234